शनिवार, 30 जनवरी 2010

HERO MY ALL ROUNDER - CHAPTER 14

I used to daily think about HERO and possibility of his getting into police. Now my half yearly exams had started .I was busy in exams. HERO was still feeling lonely and was unable to bear the absence of Jolly. I had seen him occasionally cry also. One day evening at 6 o’ clock IG, Karan uncle came to our house. His son was just two months elder to me. His name was Prithvi. His daughter was in class VIIth her name was Prakriti. We three started playing with HERO. Mom, dad, Karan uncle and Karnika aunty were busy in talking about past things. We all were so engrossed in talking that we did not realize that it had become 9 o’clock in night.


We ordered for dinner from outside and within half an hour it was delivered at house. We all sat together and had dinner. Dad and Mr. Karan were very happy as they were meeting after a long time. Mr. Karan was also very impressed to see the manners of HERO. Rozer had told a lot of thing about HERO to Mr. Karan and the balance we narrated to him.

Then I slowly asked Karan uncle whether there is any day boarding for dogs in police for training. Mr. Karan asked the reason of my asking this question. I told him everything that I had in my mind. I told him that I want to put HERO in police so that he can do service to the society and also earn name for himself. I also told him that since I cannot stay without HERO and hence I want him back in house in evening. Prithvi and Prakriti also supported me in persuading Karan uncle. Karan uncle promised that he will keep this in mind and speak to his other colleagues and find out if day boarding can be permitted for HERO.

Mr. Karan and family left our house at about 11 o’clock in the night. I was praying to god that everyone in Police department accepts my request.

HERO was now two years old. HERO had become from a small puppy to a well grown up white snowy dog. Every one loved HERO.I was so much attached to HERO that even though I wanted him to earn name for himself by joining in police, I was not willing to leave him for ever and wanted Day boarding for him.

Time was slowly passing by. One-day mom and dad were having their evening coffee and HERO was having his milk when the phone rang. Karan uncle was on line .I was going to give the phone handset to dad, but Karan uncle said he wanted to talk to me. He told me that everyone in his department had agreed to take HERO in day boarding. He asked us to bring HERO to the office next day at 10 am. He promised that he would give a separate trainer for HERO who will provide the complete training to HERO.

I was very happy and I profusely thanked Karan uncle. I immediately told mom and dad that Karan uncle has given permission for HERO to join in police training as day boarder.

Next day dad, HERO and myself went to Karan uncle’s office. All necessary paper work was completed within no time. Mr. Peter was the special trainer allotted for HERO. Karan uncle introduced us to Mr. Peter. HERO shook hand with Mr. Peter. Mr. Peter told us that he is very happy to be guide of HERO and promised us that he will take full care of HERO.

Dad and myself returned home leaving HERO at the training center. Karan uncle had organised for a duty car to pick up and drop HERO everyday. Now it had become a daily routine, I used to get ready first in the morning and leave for my school at 7.30 am, followed by dad leaving to his office at 8.30 am and HERO to training centre at 9.00 am. HERO was now totally busy.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें