शनिवार, 30 जनवरी 2010

HERO MY ALL ROUNDER - CHAPTER 7

One day HERO saw dad-wearing sunglasses. Now HERO also wanted sunglasses. On the way back from office that day dad brought a sunglass each for HERO and me. We put the sunglasses on HERO he stood in front of the mirror and kept on staring at himself. He was thinking he had really become a hero. Every new act of HERO was making a deep impression on our hearts. Now HERO had become expert on keyboards and computer games.

As always that day evening I was watering the plants in our garden, my mom had gone to the market. I noticed a lot of birds were making sound and wandering over our garden. I thought they are seeing something that I was unable to see. HERO was also there and playing with his ball close to me. He too heard the noise of the birds. He also started seeing here and there and he suddenly jumped on me and made me fall on one side. I got very angry with HERO and gave him a slap and shouted at him. Poor HERO somehow controlled me and showed one corner. I really got scared. A pair of snakes was there, just next to place where I was watering. I was completely speechless. HERO quickly called everyone in house. A snake charmer was called and he lifted the pair from our garden.

I was feeling ashamed of myself. I was wondering how I became so angry on HERO. I had tears in my eyes and was imagining what would have happened if HERO was not there today. I took HERO in my arms and said sorry to him. HERO also kissed and excused me. When mom returned from market I narrated her the whole incident. Mom was very worried and told the same to dad on his return.

....CONTINUED

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें