शनिवार, 30 जनवरी 2010

HERO MY ALL ROUNDER - CHAPTER 2

The next day after my dad left for office mom and I went to the market to purchase various daily needs of HERO. We purchased a small folding Cot, Soap, Shampoo, talcum powder, biscuits, toothpaste and toothbrush for HERO. We also gave two pairs of clothes to be stitched for HERO to a tailor.

I had selected each of these items. My mom was amazed to see the excitement in my eyes. HERO was always wandering around me all the time.

With every passing day HERO was slowly adjusting with all the members of the family and was becoming a part of the family. HERO got a lot of love and affection from our family and slowly forgot about his mother. It was a good time pass for me as all my summer holiday I was teaching all the good habits to HERO like going to toilet in the morning, brushing teeth and taking bath.

I was keen to give HERO a new start to his life and undertook it as my responsibility to do so. I wanted to give HERO an identity of any human being in the society. I took a small ball and started to play with HERO. Hero was very quick in picking up things and matched my expectations.

My parents were also helping me in teach new things to HERO. I brought a small basket and used to go to a shop close by to bring provisions for home as and when required along with HERO. The basket used to be on Hero’s neck. Slowly I also taught HERO how to give money to shopkeeper and collect back change.

My school had reopened after summer vacation. Three months had passed and now HERO was even able to recognize currency notes. In daytime mom used to take care of HERO. Evening when dad returned home , HERO used to stand on two legs and wish him. I had even taught him how to shake hands and welcome guests.

During my study time HERO used to switch on the table lamp and sit next to the table without disturbing me. During dinnertime all the family members including HERO used to assemble on the dinning table. With vib put around the neck and seeing everybody eat HERO also used to try to eat the same way. He had learnt all the table manners.

....CONTINUED

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें