शनिवार, 30 जनवरी 2010

HERO MY ALL ROUNDER - CHAPTER 5

Slowly HERO started taking interest in Keyboards .He moved close to the keyboard and started taking a close look at it. I also cajoled him to come close to the keyboards. Next day when I started playing the keyboards, HERO came to me on his own. This gave me confidence that HERO will surely learn keyboards and I will be successful but the job was tough. I knew teaching keyboards will be far difficult than teaching computer games as it involved only four buttons to be used on computer keyboard whereas keyboards had number of keys to be used and some of them simultaneously using both the hands. But still dad and myself were trying our best.

HERO was blessed with a sound brain. He was never perturbed by inability to pick up fast. First I taught him only those keys from which “Happy Birthday “ sound came out.

Hero’s birthday was also approaching. I was wondering as to what way we would celebrate his first birthday. Seeing me worried HERO thought I am worried with his slow progress and he started practicing the keys, which I had taught him on Keyboards. I understood HERO first wants to practice only the “Happy birthday “ keys, I also left HERO to practice that and myself, dad and mom got into making plans and preparing for Hero’s first birthday. It was 10th June today and Hero’s birthday was just three days away.

I was keen to celebrate Hero’s birthday in a big way. I sought permission from both mom and dad and I was too glad to hear that they were also thinking in the same lines. We got on with making list of invitees. Some close relatives, my friends and my dad’s friends were part of the list. All put together about fifty people were invited, we had personally given invitation cards to all to grace the occasion and be part of the unique celebration. Dad had arranged for a cook to prepare food as per menu decided by mom. Mom had ordered for a 4 kg cake. Dad and myself went to the market to purchase decoration items and we also purchased a ready-made dress for HERO.

We came back to home and took rest. Today is 12th June and tomorrow is Hero’s birthday. I was very excited and slept in the night with Alarm clock. As night passed the Alarm clock rang in the morning at 6 am. I got up and straight went to HERO and wished him many happy returns of the day. Mom and dad too came and wished HERO they had a chocolate box in their hand that was handed over to HERO. HERO got up and bowed and accepted all the good wishes from us.

After breakfast I started decoration of the house. HERO was helping me by giving all the decoration items one after another. Mom was also helping me and we finished decoration of the house by 2 pm.

At about 3 pm I took HERO to a nearby barbershop for haircut. We returned home at 4 pm. First I got ready and then dressed up HERO. Dad had also returned home after collecting cake from the shop.

HERO, dad, mom and myself were ready to receive guests. From 5 pm my friends started coming and by 6.30 pm all the guests had arrived. Soft drinks and snacks were served to all the guests.

Now the time for cake cutting had come. Cake of rising sun design was looking great. On top of the cake was a candle of No. 1. HERO was unable to blow off the candle and than my dad blew off the candle. I was playing the happy birthday song on the keyboards. Dad and mom gave a knife in Hero’s hand and helped him to cut the cake. Every body was singing the birthday song in chorus. Cake was served to everyone. We had arranged some games for all. We first played the games than dance and followed it up with dinner. Every one had enjoyed a lot and was thanking us for arranging such a unique party.

It was time for the guests to go back. We had arranged return gift for all. We were very tired but also we were happy that Hero’s first birthday was so successful and enjoyable.

....CONTINUED

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें