शनिवार, 30 जनवरी 2010

HERO MY ALL ROUNDER - CHAPTER 6

Next day we opened and saw all the gifts that people had brought for HERO, they were really nice gifts. Then we arranged the entire house back too normal.

Once again I started teaching Happy birthday tune to HERO on the keyboards. By now HERO was able to play the two words “Happy Birthday “ comfortably. After about a month’s hard work and practice HERO had started to play the full first line of the birthday song. I was very happy that one after another I was succeeding in teaching new things to HERO.

In one and a half months time HERO started playing the full birthday song. My birthday was also approaching. I was daily giving practice to HERO. Third of August was my birthday. As always dad and mom were busy in deciding finer points about my birthday celebration. That day morning mom and dad wished me with a gift and chocolate. And then we saw HERO was coming from garden holding a fresh rose in his mouth. I immediately started laughing. HERO came close to me, gave me the flower and started jumping over me. I lifted HERO in my arms and he started kissing and wishing me happy birthday.

That evening we all went to a restaurant where all guests were invited for my birthday. I had carried my keyboards with me. I blew the candle and cut the cake and HERO started playing the happy birthday song on the keyboards. Everyone present in the restaurant and my friends were very surprised. Some people came close to HERO and started touching him, thinking it was somebody in fancy dress of a dog. All were unable to understand anything. They were murmuring amongst themselves and pointing at HERO.

Mom and dad were proud of me and were kissing me repeatedly. I also lifted HERO and started loving him. I was thinking in one year how much both HERO and I had changed. I had become a boy who understood all his responsibilities.

Time was flying away and HERO was daily urging me to teach him new things. By now HERO had started helping mom in various house hold works. Setting dining table along with me, dusting the house and helping mom in kitchen was now part of his daily routine.

In daytime whenever I was in school and mom busy in household work she used to send HERO to market to get anything she needed. Mom used to put basket in Hero’s neck and money and list of things in the basket. The shopkeeper used to take out the list from the basket and give all items and take money and return change back into the basket.

....CONTINUED

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें